Copyright © 2019 www.netcasthost.com All Rights Reserved

 Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions 

The Angels of God

November - December 2019

The modern day resurgence of an interest in the spiritual realm as it pertains to angels, demons and any other spiritual force operating in the unseen world, is due to depictions in Hollywood films, television programs and even books that have been written to stir such interests. In recent polls, around 70% of people believe in angels, but their belief is based on a version of the angels influenced by mainstream ideas. For the other 30 % that do not believe, their reasons vary from atheism to skepticism. We will explore the Bible in order to grasp the truth about these heavenly creatures of God.

Led By The Spirit of God

January 2020

All who are led by the Spirit are sons of God. This teaching by the Apostle Paul makes it clear that we must be under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. The problems begin to arise when you compare the false and contradictory teachings about the work of the Spirit of God, that we see promoted in the religious world with what the Bible teaches. Our task is to decipher just how the Holy Spirit works in our lives today. 

Love Awakening - Studies in the Song of Songs

February - December 2020

The song of Solomon (Song of Songs) [Shir Ha shirim] is a love song that portrays images of intimacy that occur when fulfilling our God-given drive in finding a life-long companion. This song celebrates love, beauty and intimacy. We will explore the intricacies of these beautiful lyrics and discuss God's will on when it is appropriate for a couple to begin awakening love. God in His infinite wisdom knew that we would need a pure example for this extensive subject and He provided a Song with Divine lyrics to lead His people through the path unto intimacy and lasting relationships.

App-Laud (Hymn Homilies)

Summer 2020

Short sermons on hymns that will be studied verse-by-verse in order to turn psalms, hymns and spiritual song singing into "applicable praise" (App-Laud). The goal is not to fit the lyrics of these beloved hymns into the Scriptures, but to show how the lyrics proclaim the teachings of the word of God. We will explore the deeper meaning of the songs that we commonly sing in church to hopefully create a passionate worshipful attitude and a biblical understanding when we gather together to praise God. This effort will be ongoing with the intent that we can provide a useful resource for worshipers of God everywhere. 

Suggestions